Hemp oil is produced by cold pressing, due to which all vitamins and amino acids are preserved. Warm yellow oil, has a pleasant aroma with a nutty taste.
- The most fully absorbed.
- Contributes to the improvement of the metabolism and immune function of the body.
- Phytosterols reduce the level of "harmful" liproproteins and reduce the risk of cancer.
- Folic acid is responsible for protein synthesis and DNA integrity
- Antioxidants - suppress free radicals, inhibiting the processes of premature aging of the skin.
- Chlorophyll - protects the body from carcinogens at the DNA level.
- Amino acids - take a key part in the work of all organs and systems of the body.
Hemp oil is recommended to be used raw, because when frying, the beneficial properties of the vitamins and amino acids contained in it are lost. Having a pleasant taste and aroma, it goes well with many dishes and can be used in a wide range of recipes.
Ingredients: 100% unrefined hemp oil.
Nutrition value on 100 gr. product:
- Unsaturated fatty acids:
linolenic acid (ω-3) - 16.73 g.
linoleic acid (ω-6) - 50.93 g.
oleic acid (ω-9) - 9.42 g.
Energy value per 100 gr. product: 900 kcal / 3768 kJ.
Storage and shelf life: Shelf life 6 months. Store at a temperature of +5 to + 20C. After opening, store in the refrigerator and use within a month. A little natural sediment is allowed.
Volume: 250 ml.